It is difficult to imagine and realize that my dad passed away in August 1998. Somedays it seems he's been gone for so long and other days it's like he just passed yesterday. Either way, to this day I miss so much about him. So much that I don't want to forget and so much that I want my kiddos to know about him and his life.
In an attempt to keep him alive in our memories, I have started documenting through scrapbooking. And with that, I have joined the team at good grief blog.
Today, my layout is featured today for the tell a story without photos challenge. Most of my stories, unfortunately, will be without photos as a camera was not the norm in those days and because my dad really didn't care to have his photo taken.
Getting stories documented has helped the healing process. Really.
Thank you again, Amanda, for this amazing opportunity!


No comments:
Post a Comment