7.01.2009

A fresh month, a fresh start.

I know I say that each month and then it goes quickly to the wayside, but this month I must find myself journaling more. More about me, more about my love, more about the kiddos, more about my hobbies and more about everyday life. I try to capture all those moments and times and funny things in scrapbook layouts, but it is just not possible to keep up with it all.

The kids are always into something or saying something funny that I always want to remember. But, I don't always.

So, I must write it down.

Things I'm looking forward to this month:
-- Fiesta Texas with the kiddos, this time with some splashes in the water park and some fireworks
-- eight years married to my wondramous honka-honka-baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybee
-- participating in our first event with a new Cub Scout pack
-- my 20th class reunion and meeting up with friends
-- learning to make yummy egg rolls just like my sweet friend P
-- paper and fabric crafting in hopes of finally opening an etsy shop
-- creative ideas swirling in my head
-- making more notes and jotting down snippets of our daily life

No comments: