Fresh. It's difficult to have a feeling of freshness when there are so many germs floating about. But, thanks to a little air conditioning and Greenworks, all seems a bit moreso this morning.
Clean. I have scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom so far this morning. I have washed dishes, ironed the hub's work clothes, swept the kitchen floor, straightened my scrap desk and decluttered the paper pile on the kitchen counter. Snack bag was packed for the K-girl to go to daycare.
Sunshine. I'm hoping to see some sunshine today when I drive to the kids' schools to pick up homework. It's golden rays will definitely lift the spirits today.
Party. The son turns seven in just nine days. We're planning his party at the park. What started out as a car-themed party [no Power Rangers -- woohoo!], has now been given new thoughts. We decided to just do a "playtime at the park" theme because the car one was quickly turning into things I did not want or like. So, there are many party favors to be purchased and the options are limitless. I'm sure it will include some cars, frisbees, bubbles and such. And, the invites must be sent out today as they are already delayed.
Facebook. Oh, how that thing can be addicting and so lovely. But, this has me alarmed and alert.
Off. I'm home for the next two days to tend to the sick kiddos and to keep house. Maybe, just maybe, after homework and tending to, I'll get some creative time. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment